FAQs / Shapes & Sizes
- What is my face shape?
- To help you determine if you have a heart, oblong, oval, round or square face shape, click here.
- What lens power do I need?
- To help you determine what magnification you need, we have a chart, Lens Power to help you. Before you print out the chart in portable document format (aka, pdf), make sure that you don’t select the “fit to page” printing option.
Hold the pdf print out about 13” from your face. Your lens power is the smallest size of print that you can comfortably read. The figure next to your optimal print size is the lens power you need.
- How do I know if I have a small, medium or large sized face?
- Unless otherwise specified in the product descriptions, most Flutter eyewear are sized for a medium-sized face. In order to determine the perfect fit, we encourage you to try on the paper doll glasses on you, not your picture or avatar. Before you print out the paper doll glasses in portable document format (aka, pdf), make sure that you don’t select the “fit to page” printing option.
- What are the measurements shown on the product pages?
- A three number measurement, in millimeters (mm), appears in the description of each Flutter eyewear such as 51-14-135. The first number, 51, is the mm width of each lens. The second, 14, is the distance between the lenses or the bridge. The third, 135, is the length of the temple arms.