FAQs / Shipping
- What shipping method do you use for free shipping?
- We ship most packages by U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail with USPS tracking. You can generally expect delivery within 4 work days after you receive confirmation that your order has shipped. USPS work days are Monday through Saturday, excluding federal holidays.
U.S. military mail may take up to 24 days, depending on the country of destination.
- What area does your free shipping cover?
- Free shipping extends to all domestic areas covered by the US Postal Service, including all 50 states, freely associated states, territories and possessions of the United States.
- How can I get faster delivery?
- We offer the option of upgrading your shipping method for faster delivery such as two business days or one business day service. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method to one or two business day(s), your order must be received and your credit authorized by 12:00 p.m. PST or your order may not be processed until the following business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
- Do you ship outside the United States?
- We’re sorry to disappoint you, but not at this time.